Anant Prakash Mehra
|Anant Prakash Mehra||
Joined Jun 26 2012
33 years old
dehradun ,uttrakhand ,India
Bachelor of Special Education in Blind from M.P.Bhoj University recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India. (2009-2010)
Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech at Maulanaazad Medical college collaboration with all India Institute of Speech and Hearing recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.(2007-2008)
Post Graduate Diploma in Developmental Rehabilitation from Thakur V. Hari Prasad Institute for Mentally Handicapped, Research and Rehabilitation center affiliated by Osmania University, Hyderabad Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India. (2006-2007)
Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Science from Mahatma Gandhi Gramodaya Vishva Vidyalaya, Chitracoot M.P. (2005-2006)
Bachelor of Science (Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) from sahu Jain College affiliated by M.J.P. RuhailKhand Uni. U.P (2001-2003)
Areas of professional interests and/or research:
• Teach individual students, small groups, or classes of over thirty students.
• Function in single location, or as district-wide teacher.
• Construct district-wide curriculums geared to specific age groups
and ability levels.
• Identify children's gross motor skills and special needs.
• Write Individualized Educational Plans.
• Screen students throughout school system for program participation.
• Coach Special Olympics and prepare students for events.
• Create and implement inter-school competitions in Yoga Asana, Gymnastics, out door and in door games for children with special needs.