IASE is an all-volunteer organization. As such, we are able to keep our membership costs low. Annual membership is now on a rolling scale. Your membership is due a year from when you make your original payment . Individual members and organizations belonging to the IASE receive the following benefits:
- Journal of the International Association of Special Education (JIASE);
- Annuntiatus, the quarterly newsletter of the International Association of Special Education;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Participation in the Volunteer Service Projects;
- Biennial Conference Special Price;
- E-blasts and updates;
- Access to "Members-Only" pages on the IASE website; and,
- Leadership opportunities as an IASE Board Member, Committee Chair or National Chair.
Five Membership Types
– $50 - This is the membership type for most members. If you don’t qualify for any of the following, you are a regular member.
Student – $20 - This membership type is available to full-time students.
Developing Economy – $20 - To encourage international membership, prospective members from developing economies receive a reduced membership rate. Click here for our list of nations with developing economies based on the UN World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP).
Institutional - $70 - This membership type is intended for colleges and universities that want to include our publications in their selections.Regular + Sponsorship (from a developing economy) – $70 – This is to become a regular member and to sponsor a member from a "developing economy" country.
There are three easy methods to become a member. Enroll on-line using a credit card account below left. Or, complete an IASE membership form and send a check and or money order to IASE Treasurer at: P.O.Box 2159, Mesa, Arizona, 85214,USA.
On-line Membership Enrollment
Click on the buttons below to pay for your membership type.
Throughout the year IASE receives requests for membership sponsorship from around the world. If you would like to support fellow special educators from developing economy nations to become members in our dynamic association, we encourage you to use the donation button to the right. For $20 you can sponsor a new member. $100.00 will pay for five new members. Click on the sponsorship button to the right to sponsor one member. Click on sponsor members for more than one sponsorship. Thank you for your support.
Sponsor A Member
|Armenia||Finland||Netherlands||South Korea ||Vietnam|
|Australia||Germany||New Zealand||South Africa||Zambia|
|Brunei||Indonesia|| Panama|| Taiwan|| |
|Cameroon||Ireland|| Philippines|| Tanzania|
|Canada||Israel ||Poland|| Thailand|
|China||Kenya|| Qatar|| Tobago|
|Colombia||Kuwait|| Romania|| Turkey|
|Croatia|| Malawi||Saudi Arabia||Uganda|
|Egypt||Malaysia|| Singapore||United Kingdom|
|Ethiopia|| Mexico|| Slovakia||United States|
Become a Member Today
Visit our membership page to read about membership options. Become a member now or renew your membership using the online payment system above. Or, go to our membership page, download an application form and send it in using either e-mail or postal mail.
IASE now has a rolling membership. So your membership is due one year from the date of payment. Renew Today! If you have any question feel free to contact Peng-Sim Eng at email@example.com
Life Time Members
Life Time Members
- Dr. Marg Csapo, Founder of IASE and Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia;
- Dr. Robert Henderson, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois
- Stan Love, Love Publishing Company
Sponsor a Member
So sponsor a member today and make a difference for your fellow educators around the globe.