Funprosefam is an inclusive school and community center designed to teach the whole child as an individual. Reaching into the community to provide social services to children, youth, adults and seniors, the foundation prepares them for the world through the understanding of English as a second language, education and community activities.
Their needs include:
- School supplies;
- Gardening materials;
- Transportation funds for field trips;
- Snacks and awards for community meetings;
- Volunteers who can speak Spanish;
- Teachers to share teaching techniques, skills, and expertise;
- A computer and a copy machine.
(Click here for more information)