Lightness Mbila - Tanzania
Lightness Mbila provides her rich background a government, Principal Teacher Educator at Patandi Special Education College-Arusha, with her current work at the Comprehensive Support to Persons with Disabilities (COSUPED), Dar es Salaam to make differences within children and young adults throughout Tanzania.. This is a non-profit making voluntary Organization which has been established with the main aim of establishing a society that recognizes the rights of people with disabilities and supports their inclusion and empowerment leading to achievement of a better life.
Above Photo: Lightness works with COSUPED as they participate in Global Action Week of Education at Kilwa District, Lindi Region. The theme was "Fund the future, Education Rights now "while Tanzania's focus was: "Fund Inclusive Education, Education Rights now."
Lightness giving a sewing machine to students at Mbagala Primary School.
Lightness singing along with children with special needs.
This is one of the local water wells, which was started in 2016 and completed in 2017.The water is supplied to a nearby regular school and the nearest villages. Lightness and Pastor Sibusiso are watching.
Lightness giving gifts to students.
P. O.71434 Dar es Salaam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: Off. +255 – 714 - 166108
Mobile phone: +255 0765 343 706/ +255755028259
Professional Experience in Education
- General Secretary for COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT TO PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (COSUPED).
- Tutor at Patandi College of Special Needs under The Ministry of Education and Vocational
- District Communication Contact Personal (DCCP) AT Uwezo-Twaweza East Africa.
- Elected the Chairperson in the Disciplinary Committee-Teacher Service Commission —Temeke Municipal:
- Reappointed a Board Member of Special Olympics for another nine (9) years.
- IASE member, 2010 to date.
- Africa International Schools Inclusion Institution – Dar Es Salaam.
- Special Olympics Training for Coaches
- Special Olympics inc. –Athlete Leadership Programme
- Law Enforcement Torch Run International
- Train the Trainer on Fundraising and Public Awareness
- Inclusive Education Facilitation, (MEOVT) Morogoro.
- HIV AIDS Guidance and Counselling for Primary School Teachers Dar es Salaam
- Program support and Fundraising activities- Johannesburg South Africa
- Financial Management for NGO’s